Shawn joined KGIP in 2022 as a Chief Engineer and Engineering liaison for all KGIP managed office property throughout the greater Seattle area. Shawn has over 16 years of experience in the Property Management/Engineering industry having spent time working at Kidder Matthews, CBRE, and Wright Runstad & Company.
During his career Shawn has worked on some of the premier office properties in the Seattle Area. He is highly proficient with building systems and operations, capital planning, cost management, sustainability and maximizing the useful life of an asset. Additionally, he excels at team management and mentoring engineering professionals.
Shawn holds the following designations and licenses:
- 07 Specialty Electricians License
- Washington State Electrical Administrator EL07 License
- EPA/CFC Certified
- BOMA BEST SERIES for Building Automation Controls, HVAC, and Fire Alarm Systems
- TPC Engineering Courses
- City of Seattle Boiler Fireman Grade 4 license
- City of Seattle Refrigeration Operating Engineer A license
- OSHA-10 Certified