Tenants expect top-level service, and in today’s competitive environment, owners who don’t provide it will suffer. At the same time, we recognize that ownership objectives are just as critical as tenant desires.
At KG Investment Properties, we have a proven track record in all aspects of property management — capital improvements, maintenance, tenant relations, leasing and more. We take the time to learn what tenants truly want, and then implement cost-effective solutions to help our clients meet and exceed those expectations.
The right property management practices create a balance that benefits everyone, providing profitability for owners along with value for tenants.
The KG Approach
When you entrust KG with the management of your property, you get more than a company you can rely on — you get a partner committed to your success. Our approach to property management is multi-faceted and thorough, and our execution is nimble and precise. For more detail, see each section below.
- Tenant Relations and Customer Service | Our web-based system — designed specifically for commercial real estate — provides tenants with proactive, frequent communication and intuitive service. And personal interactions, such as phone calls and in-person visits, enhance the satisfaction of those who live and work in your building.
- Financial Reporting | KG property management staff works with our in-house accounting and financial reporting team to accurately represent cash flow and expenses. We provide customized reporting and a project accountant, so you have a single point of contact.
- Property/Portfolio Budgeting | Minimizing budget variance comes down to accurately forecasting expenses and revenue. We can create a custom budget template for your property, or utilize the format you specify. Either way, you’ll get the information you need, in the way it works best for you.
- Operating Expense Audits | How do your costs compare to the overall market? KG reviews service contracts and other expenses annually to help owners remain competitive while maintaining a quality environment for tenants.
- Property Inspections and Audits | Our properties undergo frequent inspections, so you can be confident that even the smallest details will be managed properly — and that a tenant’s first impression will be extraordinary. Additionally, we perform audits to ensure compliance with safety, environmental and insurance requirements.
- Emergency Planning and Preparedness | Keeping tenants safe is as important as keeping them satisfied. Our managed properties have site-specific emergency plans, and building engineers are on call at all times.
- Construction Management | Does your property require a significant improvement project? KG can coordinate with architects, administer contracts and oversee the actual work. We also can recommend trusted, pre-qualified resources that provide quality performance and exceptional value.
- Marketing and Leasing | Our relationships with top brokers give KG clients the first and last shots at quality tenants in the market. We have decades of experience managing broker interviews and the execution of lease documents for all property types, as well as renewal negotiations.
- Overall Asset Performance | Many of our clients simply don’t have the time to focus all of their efforts on any one property: They turn to KG Investment Properties because they know we are accountable, experienced and dedicated to service. We’ll do more than maximize the performance of your investment — we will give you peace of mind.